We are the market leader for

Speed Dating London & Singles Parties

more events, more attendees & more matches than anyone else

DateinaDash Reach Over 40k Customers

Published on 16 May 2019 0 comments Leave a comment

If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a hundred times. Since the beginning we’ve championed that we’re the fastest growing speed dating company in London and now it seems evermore true as we hit the 40k mark.

Here at DateinaDash it’s certainly one of our greatest achievements to date and we couldn’t be happier. This is especially true since we were one of the later speed dating companies to start up in the capital, but we’ve already smashed this impressive milestone and there’s no sign of letting up anytime soon!

To celebrate this achievement, our team at HQ have compiled some interesting stats for you to mull over!

• There are 25,211 female users of our London speed dating company
• 4,239 singletons have never attended an event. But so what you say? They bought a ticket but never showed up- where did they all go? We’re hoping they found true love beforehand but will we ever know?
• 85% of our lovely customers have had at least 1 match. The other 15%, they didn’t miss out either as we granted them free access to any of our other speed dating or singles events in the London so we had winners all round!
• We’ve had 3 confirmed weddings through our events (there could well be more for all we know!)
• 10% of our speed daters book a second event to see what Cupid has in store for them.
• Our oldest speed dater is 75, while our youngest is 18.
• Our most frequent speed dater has attended a staggering 337 events where they’ve met over 6,000 women!
• We have had several celebrity customers including Nikki Graeme from Big Brother, England Rugby players and a past Apprentice finalist.
• One of our past customers was a dog who attended with his blind owner.

It is heart-warming for us to see that more and more people care about finding their perfect match, or just having a great evening out socialising with other likeminded singletons, as much as we do. We can only hope that this number will grow over the next years!

We would like to thank all of our customers, both past and present, that have helped us make London the perfect place to find love. As London’s most popular speed dating event provider we believe that not only should people have the confidence to come and try one of our events, but that it is also vital to have innovative, safe and popular speed dating and singles events to keep things fresh and exciting.

We are thrilled to have reached this milestone and with all the excitement and anticipation, the team here at Dateinadash cannot wait to celebrate 100k users. Bring it on, we say!

Related Posts.


No comments on this post

Leave a Comment.


Latest Posts.

trustpilot-tick-1Top London Venues
Our events take place in London's top bars & nightclubs exclusively hired for DateinaDash.

trustpilot-tick-215-25 Dates Expected
Expect to have around 15-25 dates at our speed dating events which is more than any other website.

trustpilot-tick-250:50 Equal Ratio
We work hard to ensure all our events are balanced and have a 50/50 ratio of men and women.

trustpilot-tick-1Live Mobile Matching
Save your matches on your phone after each date and get the results instantly at the end of the night.

trustpilot-tick-2Post-Event Messaging System
Follow up any potential matches through our secure messaging platform the next day.

trustpilot-tick-3100% 'No Match' Guarantee
If you don't meet anyone you would like to see again then you can attend another event for free!

What we are tweeting about...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Got ItLearn more